Butterless Chocolate Chip Cookies
What you need:
3/4 cup coconut oil, melted
2 tsp. vanilla extract
1/4 cup banana, mashed
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
2 1/4 cups flour
3/4 tsp. kosher salt
1 tsp. baking soda
1 heaping cup chocolate chips
What to do:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine liquid coconut oil, vanilla, eggs, sugar, and brown sugar and whisk to combine.
- Add flour, kosher salt, and baking soda to bowl and stir until ingredients are incorporated and you have a smooth dough.
- Fold chocolate chips into dough until they are evenly distributed.
- Line a large baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or a sheet of parchment paper.
- Use a 2" cookie scoop (I like this one) to scoop dough, and place dough scoops 1 inch apart on the baking sheet.
- Bake cookies at 375 degrees F for 9-12 minutes until lightly browned.
Please eat them hot from the oven and dip them in milk, if those things make your heart happy. I support all kinds of cookie monsters.